|Black Pepper Powder||½||Tsp.|
|Finely Chopped Onion||1||Medium size|
In medium bowl, mix flour, salt and butter and knead into a dough.
Gather the dough and make it flat on a lightly floured surface.
wrap it in a plastic and refrigerate for 40-45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 240 Celsius.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and make it in a flat, even round shape with the help of a rolling pin.
- In a greased baking tray, gently lower the dough ans press it at the bottom and the sides(If sticking out cut the extra part and press it at the bottom).
- Put a foil over the dough to avoid extra browning.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, remove the foil and switch off the oven and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs with the remaining ingredients and pour it over the crust.
- Bake at 150 Celsius for 45 minutes or till a inserted knife comes out clean.
- Let it cool for some time before serving.