|Black Pepper Powder||¼||Tsp.|
|Red Chilli Powder||For||Garnishing|
- Put the eggs in a vessel and pour cold water in it then put it on a stove and bring the water to boil.
- Then boil the eggs for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the eggs and put them in cold water to cool down.
- Then remove the eggs and peel the shells off carefully.
- Cut the eggs in halves starting from the top.
- Remove the yolk and put it in a bowl.
- Mash the yolk with a fork to small granules.
- Add the Mayonnaise, salt and pepper, then mix properly.
- Put the yolk mixture in the piping bag and pipe it in the egg whites evenly.
- Garnish them with chopped spring onion and chili powder and serve.