|Sugar for syrup||30||gms|
|Egg||1 no||for brushing|
- Sieve flour with salt.
- Mix yeast in lukewarm milk with a pinch of sugar.
- Cream 30 gms of margarine with the powdered sugar and rub in the flour.
- Make a bay add milk, yeast, egg, vanilla essence and make a smooth and soft dough.
- Keep the dough covered with a wet cloth for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough as thin as possible and spread remaining margarine over it, fold and keep covered for 15 minutes.
- Roll into 1/3 “ thickness.
- Cut and give different shapes.
- Keep on the greased baking sheet and keep for 30 minutes or till double in size.
- Make a filling by mixing fruits, whipping cream and lemon drops.
- Brush with beaten egg, put the fruit mix on top and bake at 400° f for 15 – 20 minutes or till golden brown in color.
- Remove and brush with sugar syrup when it is still hot.