|5||Sugar for caramel||50||Gms|
- Boil the milk & flavor it with the vanilla essence.
- Beat the eggs and mix in the 60 grams sugar with it.
- Add the hot milk and mix well.
- Remove the top layer that is formed (scum) and strain.
- Cook the 50 gram sugar to the caramel stage (till the sugar melts and is of light brown colour).
- Line one large or 4 individual moulds with the caramel.
- Pour the strained mixture in the moulds.
- In a baking tray pour water and place the moulds in it covered with butter paper or aluminium foil until set at 150ºC.
- Remove when cooked and cool.
- Demould & serve on individual plates