|Milk or water if necessary||30||ml approx.|
- Whisk butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs and add gradually into the mixture while simultaneously beating the mixture.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and fold into the creamed mixture with sufficient milk to give a dropping consistency then add the vanilla essence, mix it lightly but well.
- Half fill the greased patty tins.
- Bake at 375° f for 15 – 20 minutes till firm to touch.
- Remove them from the oven and serve as you like.