You may not require high end gadgets to get a good picture most of the times a well lit photograph is sufficient to give a good look. This picture was taken under low light conditions and in my previous days would have resulted in a poor quality picture. At times you land up in a low light condition and get stuck on how to capture a good picture.
Lighting is critical to get good photo
So how do you deal with such situation. Here are some tips:
- Do a Reiki of the location (It took me 5-10 minutes) to zero down the place
- Look for a place where light is diffused
- Search for a place where the light is even
- This place is near a window and water was flowing on it creating a nice lighting effect
- Check the background for the ambience
- Smile, pose sit straight
Next start clicking your pictures and I ended up having a nice soft picture which I used as a profile photo. So even you are in low light conditions and do have a 50mm lens search for even light and get good pics.